Investigations Director - Big 4
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Big 4 consultancy in London is looking to bring on board an Investigations Director in a leadership role to oversee complex cross-border investigations for its corporate and financial services clients.
About the role
As Investigations Director you will take a lead on complex investigations, covering areas such as Fraud & misconduct; anti-bribery & corruption; disputes & litigation; and regulatory compliance & enforcement. You will also be expected to lead and develop client delivery strategies in an already successful Investigations practice.
- Lead teams and client engagement on complex assignments, investigations & related projects for corporate and financial services clients
- Responsible for innovative client delivery & marketing strategies
- Working closely with Partners & other Directors on business development pursuits, with a strong focus on growing market share
- Generating thought leadership & marketing material with a view to generating new business
- Currently in a Forensic or relevant leadership position at either an advisory firm (Big 4, mid-tier or general consultancy), a financial / corporate entity, or a regulatory body. We will consider candidates currently at SEnior Manager level or equivalent, who is looking to move into a Director role
- Outstanding technical knowledge of Investigations processes and relevant legal and regulatory framework
- Proven track record of strong people leadership skills – demonstrated experience of managing large teams and projects with demanding stakeholders and multiple work streams.
- Ability to develop and mentor individuals including through the performance management process.
- Demonstrated ability of articulating complex and technical findings in both written and oral presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of market-leading thought leadership – can include, but is not limited to, leading training for firms’ investigation teams, article writing, presentations on technical topics and/or participation in industry and working groups.
- Confidence and ability to communicate clearly and quickly establish credibility with clients and internal leadership teams
- Demonstrated sales skills and experience, including creating new ideas to expand the Investigations service line and leading sales pitches to generate new work for the team.
Please get in touch or Apply below if this role is of interest to you - email@example.com