Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Financial Services company is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join it's team within Northwich. This role will involve administration and reporting work of the compliance team. The successful person will work closely with the Compliance Team and be able to grow and learn internally. This is a great opportunity for a financial services administrator to join a growing business.
- Provide administrative tasks linked to the reviewing and monitoring of client files
- Production of reports for key senior management
- Log, acknowledge, allocate and provide the required notification in line with business and regulatory standards
- Monitoring of client files to assess client suitability
You will have/be:
- Experience within a financial services/asset management
- Be proactive with a professional approach
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant FCA rules including COBS and Dispute Resolution rules
This role is due to close soon, so if you are interested in this Compliance Administrator in Northwich position, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.