Salary £400 - £650 per day
Consultant Lucy-Skye Hammond
Date posted 03 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Internal Compliance Auditor to join the Corporate Audit department in London. The role is a 3 month role until the end of November working a 40 hour week working with the AML Audit team.
Roles core responsibilities:
- Assist corporate audit in completing AML audits per the 2018 audit plan.
- Executing internal audit procedures in conformance with the IIA's Standards, in addition to the corporate audit methodology.
- Documentation will be maintained in corporate audit's work paper system.
- Audit management will be overseeing the work that will be completed by the resource
- Expected to work autonomously, however oversight and review will be a factor
Key skills needed for the role:
- Strong AML Audit experience
- Proficient in Office products, (knowledge of Metric Stream work paper system would be advantageous)
- Must be able to execute audit procedures independently, including conducting walkthroughs, assessments and testing.
- Strong verbal written and communication skills, and be effective in the conversations with the client.