Risk Assurance Manager
Salary £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 17 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Risk Advice Assurance Manager to join their first line risk division to deliver outstanding assurance of the provision of quality advice to customers.
The main responsibiltiy will be the management of the Advice Assurance team to deliver against the risk-based methodology, provide accurate and timely MI and reports as well as proactive identification of key advice risks and trends.
- Ensure adherence to, and application of, the risk-based assurance methodology
- Delivery against the quantitative and qualitative requirements on an ongoing basis
- Effective liaison with the Advice Policy and Advice Support teams to ensure alignment of advice process, guidelines and T&C regime
- Performance management of the Advice Assurance team: coach, train and develop the team to maximise the competence, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the risk-based methodology is fit for purpose, making appropriate improvements as required to ensure all risks are appropriately monitored / controlled
- Root cause analysis of key trends
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders, in particular Area Managers, Financial Consultants and the second line Compliance teams
- Embed a coaching and development culture within the team
- Initial contact on case grading appeals
The Risk Advice Assurance Manager will possess excellent experience of managing a quality assurance function within the financial services industry and possess a Level 4 Diploma qualification and ideally be at or working towards Chartered status. Additionally you will have MI/reporting skills and the ability to identify/undertake root cause analysis. In order for effective working relationships with your key stakeholders to be built you will possess excellent communication and relationship management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org