Compliance and Conduct Risk Policy Manager
Salary £400 - £550 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Conduct Risk Policy professional to support their expanding Regulatory Compliance Risk Management team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad experience across Conduct and Operational Risk.
EMEA Compliance Plan Implementation Manager
This pivotal role will be required to be responsible in managing implementation of the Compliance plan, working alongside the Compliance Management team to remediate gaps and to push Compliance transformation plans in EMEA. To provide periodic updates verbally and in writing, to escalate anything that is affecting the scope of the project or the time of delivery. Working alongside stakeholders and to manage the location work streams to deliver on time alongside the plan.
Main responsibilities include:
- To work with members of the Compliance team with their requirements, development of plans and the solutions
- To development a communication plan of Conduct related regulatory requirements
- To provide critical strategic support to the activities of the team, with a focus on the Conduct Risk program
- Working alongside all work stream leads to track.
Key experience required:
- Extensive Compliance, Risk and/or Audit experience with proven track record of execution against strategic plans
- Project management and/or risk management certifications
- Transition and Transformation experience
- Qualities of a character to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder groups, ability to manage to set deadlines with no supervision.
This EMEA Compliance Plan Implementation Manager is a Contract opportunity, based in London with a competitive salary and package available.
For further information please email Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org