Conduct Policy & Framework Implementation
Salary £400 - £550 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for Conduct Policy & Framework Implementation contract opportunities for a leading Investment Bank in London.
This role will involve supporting the Advisory Compliance officers with the idea to build out the EMEA platforms Conduct Policy & Framework with a key focus on the development and implementation of the regulatory compliance risk framework.
Conduct Policy & Framework Implementation responsibilities include:
- Document the key stakeholders on both the Steering and Operating Committees.
- Implementing and structuring internal training workshops.
- Strong understanding of FCA, PRA regulations.
- Devise high quality project plans.
- Manage complex aspects of project work streams.
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Extensive Compliance, Risk and/or Audit experience with proven track record of execution against strategic plans.
- Working knowledge of conduct.
- Experience in a compliance / risk management function of a top tier financial institution.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across organizational levels and leadership.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with key senior business, legal, compliance and risk officers.
These are initially six month contracts, competitive daily rates depending on experience £400-£500p/d.
For further information regarding this Conduct Policy & Framework Implementation opportunity please contact email@example.com