Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + car allowance
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a consultative business who's compliance consultants will provide brokerages with guidance and support for staying fully compliant with both regulatory requirements. This is a field based role with a remit covering an area across the Midlands however you will need to be flexible to cover a wider remit nationally.
The home-based Compliance Consultant will be prepared to travel to the London office from time to time for team meetings and spend the day in the London office and be responsible for supporting the risk-based monitoring of the broker members and carry out field visits will take the form of a supported compliance audit and completion of a scorecard. Post visit a remedial action report is completed and followed up as appropriate.
- Maintain and deliver compliance support to members both proactively and re actively
- Help support the maintenance of a set of operational compliance tools known as the ‘model office’
- Support the monitoring of the ‘Minimum Standards’ across the membership
- Support the growth and sustainability of the Membership and Patronage through the promotion of professional standards
- Contribute to a culture of training and development through educational initiatives and through support of the training and education tool
- Actively contribute to the compliance team by supporting colleagues and be an SME on compliance technical matters
The Compliance Consultant will have demonstrable experience in FCA regulation and its implementation within business operations and experience of evaluating regulatory requirements and compliance audit and review. You will have excellent document and process design skills and experience of supporting a business through the compliance function and a strong understanding of UK lending and the intermediary/broker market and distribution channels
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing business. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters Birmingham at firstname.lastname@example.org