Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 19 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading International Wholesale Bank is looking for an experienced Deputy MLRO professional to support their expanding Compliance function. They are looking for someone with broad experience across Financial Crime particularly AML, ABC and Sanctions.
This pivotal role will be responsible for taking a leading part across the Bank’s Financial Crime Compliance function, ensuring that the Bank is compliant with its legal and regulatory obligations and has appropriate systems and controls in place to mitigate all relevant risks. As Dept MLRO it will be your responsibility to support the Head of Compliance/MLRO in all aspects of Financial Crime including Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud and Sanctions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Compliance / MLRO in the assessment of Bank wide financial crime risks
- Monitor and identify regulatory developments that may impact the Bank’s financial crime framework and report appropriately
- Deputise for the MLRO as appropriate making decisions on transactional escalations / approvals of high risk customers
- Establish appropriate financial crime controls in line with the business strategy
Key experience required:
- Extensive Financial crime experience
- Regulatory, legislation, sanctions and due diligence knowledge
- Experience of leading and influencing colleagues, clients and stakeholders associated to the bank
- Qualities of a character to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder groups, ability to manage to set deadlines with no supervision.
This Deputy MLRO role is a Contract opportunity, based in London with a competitive salary and package available.
For further information please email Jamie.email@example.com