Personal Account Dealing Assistant
Salary £200 - £300 per day
Consultant Jan McDonald
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our Client, is a top tier Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Personal Acconts Dealing candidate to join the Compliance Team. The Personal Account Dealing (PAD) Assistant is required to support the processes and systems that are used by the bank to meet its regulatory requiments in relation to PA Dealing. The role will involve reviewing employee requests to trade, answering policy queries and producing management information to support the overall process.
- The PA Dealing Assistant will be required to communicate with team members and to provide advice on PAD Policy and discuss employee breaches, escalation of risks.
- The PA Dealing Assistant is required to have a high level working knowledge of the typical issues in relation to Personal Account Dealing.
- It is expected that the PA Dealing Assistant will have an excellent working knowledge of the relevant laws, rules and regulations relevant to Personal Account Dealing.
- The PA Dealing Assistant will be required to review the current policy framework that covers PAD related matters.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory (preferably PAD) matters
- Experience of working in the global financial services industry is essential.
- Experience in regulatory process operations.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to work in a changing environment, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk, Compliance and Business globally.
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of current technology tools to facilitate good and effective communication and analytics
Should you be interested in this role please email Jan McDonald your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org