Quality Assurance Assessor
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Quality Assurance Assessor to provide feedback to the business on case quality issues, inform training and competence supervisors of any relevant trends, maintain evidence of case checks and input correct data and information.
- Maintain understanding of general COBS rules and best practice for sales through advised and non-advised processes
- Determine suitability and grade outcomes using available documentation
- Record outcomes in relevant information spreadsheets
- Resolve outstanding issues or omissions with client relationship officers
- Work closely with T&C supervisors
The Quality Assurance Assessor will ideally possess a Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma and possess relevant Assessor experience from within the financial services industry.However the client are willing to fund the qualification for the right candidate. You will have a knowledge of investment management strategies and markets and experience if suitability checking for regulated products.
This is an excellent opportunity within the financial services industry. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org