AML/CDD Securities Capital Markets
Consultant Lewis Roman Macias
Date posted 27 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with a Global Top Tier one Bank, in London. This role will be responsible for performing CIP verification, reviewing Customer Due Diligence, and facilitating the conversation between the EDD Teams and the front office.
- Understanding main AML / BSA risk.
- Reviewing and confirming customer information to ensure adherence to Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Providing AML guidance.
- Coordinating and managing day-to-day evaluation of AML risks.
- Updating procedures related to AML program.
- Experience in operational risk management processes and/or compliance and/or audit programs in AML.
- Experience with requirements of BSA / AML programs.
- Experience in identifying and driving process improvements in complex, institutional banking environment.
- Understanding of the key operational risk components.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Institutional securities sales and trading and/or investment banking compliance and risk management experience
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and with senior line of business associates and other support partner
For more information please contact Lewis Roman – firstname.lastname@example.org