International Compliance Manager - Cheshire
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading insurance organisation is currently seeking to hire an International Compliance Manager to join its operations in Cheshire. Reporting to the International Compliance Officer, the purpose of the role is to implement core policies, procedures and mitigate risk.
Key duties include:
- Implementation of required compliance processes and procedures across targeted markets
- Assist with implementation of integration plans for acquisition projects
- Assist local country resources with implementation of controls and risk management efforts for Supply Chain, Disposition and other key Vendor groups.
- Engagement with Supply Chain & Disposition Compliance Officer on the implementation of trade compliance playbooks.
- Manage the input and flow of information out of specific aspects of the Compliance Risk Framework, making improvements to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare reports and dashboards demonstrating progress on risk mitigation
- Work with key stakeholders to incorporate emerging or developing risks into the wider Compliance framework and processes
- Track mitigation actions arising from oversight activities – audits, remote monitoring and data analytics
- Analyse data and metrics against defined risk tolerances and provide feedback to Compliance team members globally on the effectiveness of risk mitigation, and information trends and spikes.
- Perform data analytics on key risk indicators, monitoring for unusual fluctuations in key metrics
- Provide insight on data analytics results regarding the effectiveness, improvement or deterioration of risk mitigation controls
- Engage with the wider Compliance team in sharing best practices
The successful candidate will have:
- A background within global compliance
- Proven track record in a control environment, implementing policy, procedures and risk management
- Strong exposure in the area of anti-corruption
- Excellent relationship management, vendor management and stakeholder management skills
- Insurance background (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.