Financial Crime MI & Reporting Manager
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 06 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading global investment bank is looking to bring on board a Financial Crime MI & Reporting Manager in London, to support the execution of the global financial crime reporting framework.
About the role
As Senior MI & Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for producing and enhancin MI and perform analysis of risk information to support senior management across global business lines for the financial crime risk function.
- Establish the framework for AML analysis and reporting, encompassing reporting to Global AML, Senior Management and oversight of the Management Information to be reported on by Lines of Business and by the geographies:
- Support the design and development of accurate, frequent and comprehensive AML management information
- Analyse Risk information to provide an appraisal of emerging risk trends and opportunities and proposing recommendations of mitigating actions required.
- Support the production of the annual AML report and the EWRA qualitative assessment through the AML Offices. Validate responses submitted leveraging MI and other Governance information reporting.
- Track actions and targeted reviews derived from executive review of Risk Management Information
- Propose enhancements of the AML Management Information framework to the AML Analysis and Reporting Manager.
- Experienced professional with knowledge of financial crime issues across the financial services industry
- AML/FCC certification would be preferred
- Very strong analytical skills, supported by experience in risk management
- Experience in production of reports, management information packs and other forms of documented analysis of risk factors and indicators
- Very strong MS Office skills;
- Strong lateral thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to identify links between programmes of work
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
If this role is of interest please Apply below or feel free to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org