Financial Crime Banking Analyst
Salary £24,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 28 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Global bank based within Glasgow city centre are currently looking for a number of Financial Crime Analysts to join their expanding team. You will help drive the analysis and assessment of alerts generated through internal processes. This will allow the bank to compliant and up to date with all AML and sanctions legislation.
- Take ownership of individual cases using appropriate case management
- Provide recommendations for Suspicious activity reports
- Carry out varying levels of research and investigations
- Manage and participate in projects
You will have/be:
- AML/Risk experience within a banking environment (crucial)
- Strong investigative skills
- Qualification within AML
- Proven record of hitting targets
- Transaction monitoring experience
To apply for this Financial Crime Analyst role within Glasgow, please apply with an up to date CV.