Compliance Advisory Officer - Asset Management
Salary £85000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Peter Jecks
Date posted 16 February 2017
A new role has become available as an Compliance Advisory Asset Management with a global asset management firm based in London.
Compliance Advisory Asset Management
A fantastic opportunity to advance your career in a Global Asset Manager. This position is joining a large Compliance function, in a small and personable team in an Advisory capacity.
This is a great opportunity with a Global Asset Management firm with a reputation for attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals and providing a true work-life balance.
About the role:
This role will entail the advising and monitoring of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance using a strong knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD and MIFID in particular.
As the Compliance Advisory for Asset Management, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing how regulatory changes impact upon the business
- Advising line management of the impact on their businesses and functions of applicable external or internal regulations
- Assisting and advising management on how to identify and contain compliance risk and monitoring
- Consistent inputs into the compliance governance process
- Aid effective interactions with regulatory bodies such as FCA
- Monitoring and advising on technical and professional developments.
For Compliance Advisory Asset Management, you will have:
- Strong experience in a UK Asset Management business ideally covering retail and fund management
- Thorough knowledge of FCA regulations, Financial Markets and Asset Management products
- Good knowledge of European regimes including UCITS, AIFMD and MIFID
- Consistent awareness of regulatory changes that may affect the business as a whole.