CASS Vice President
Salary £100000 - £120000 per annum
Consultant Peter Jecks
Date posted 15 February 2017
A Global Financial institution is looking for an experienced, driven and highly skilled CASS VP to join their growing team.
CASS Vice President
A new role as a CASS Vice President has become available in a global Investment Management firm based in London.
This position has come about due to the sheer demand for extra headcount in this area and the need for a competent and driven individual to help shape the team’s strategy and direction.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and enhancement of the CASS strategy in Investment Management Operations
- Ownership of the CASS Governance Framework, Risk Control Assessment (RCA) and Risk Appetite documentation
- Ownership of procedures and policy documents
- Responsibility for the maintenance and development of Management Information (MI) and periodic reporting to governance committees and boards
- Conduct root cause analysis and trend analysis on any breaches
- Maintenance and enhancement of the periodic testing and on-site due diligence program Supervision of CASS change management internally and oversight of third party service provider programs
- Assist in understanding the impact of regulatory change as it relates to CASS and specific changes to CASS regulations
- Ownership for the CASS calendar and specifically ensuring the periodic review of procedures, policies, trust letters and due diligence as described in the CASS rules
- Assist in the ongoing development of CASS specific training for Investment Management professionals
- Direct CASS related experience at either an Asset Management firm, Third Party Service Provider, Auditor or Consultant
- A background in investment operations, risk or compliance would be advantageous
- Experience in relation to the most recent changes to CASS rule PS 14/9
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders including governance committees and boards
- Program management skills and a general proficiency in Microsoft Office is desirable