Fixed Income Compliance Advisory
Salary £80000 - £160000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 30 January 2017
A Global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Fixed Income Compliance Advisory professional to support their Front Office Advisory Team within financial services. The role will report into the EMEA Head of Fixed Income Advisory covering both Rates and Credit.
This Global Investment Bank is ideally focused on a strong Rates or Credit Compliance professional that can apply their knowledge of the handbook to assist the Front Office. The role will be based in London, on the trading floor and require someone with exceptional stakeholder management abilities.
- Providing both the Rates and Credit business advice on Compliance rules and policies
- Work with wider Compliance functions to create policies and procedures with particular focus on Fixed Income Compliance Advisory
- Assist with training both the business and junior members of the team on Fixed Income Compliance matters
- Create Management Information (MI) for senior Compliance and business management
Review and approve marketing materials where necessary
- Exceptional Credit and/or Rates product knowledge ideally from a Compliance standpoint
- Working knowledge of FCA rules surrounding Fixed Income Compliance Advisory
- Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholder within a Front Office environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to multi-task and work on a number of project initiatives
If you would be interested in this Fixed Income Compliance Advisory opportunity, please contact Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358.