Consultant Shaz Flanagan
Date posted 30 November 2016
One of the UK’s leading wealth and investment management companies have a new opportunity for a compliance administrator to join their operations team in Liverpool. The main objective of the compliance administrator is to provide administrative support to the wider investment management & financial planning team with a particular focus on conduct and regulatory risk and providing MI reports for senior management and various committees.
The key responsibilities of the compliance administrator include:
- Maintenance of all MI relating to the team’s internal conduct risk framework
- Monthly MI reports for senior management
- Maintaining of complaint and action logs on Excel
- Monthly and quarterly fact finding reports which are then inputted on the system
- Reconciliations of all data across the framework
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Working closely with the IT team to test new systems
You should have the following skills and attributes:
- An acute attention to detail and organisational accuracy is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
- Methodical approach to processes and the ability to logically think things through
- A good working knowledge and experience of using Excel
- Ability to use own initiative to pick up on any errors or compliance issues
- Self-motivated and a good team player
The company has an excellent working team environment and additional benefits to the basic salary.
This is a brilliant job opportunity for an experienced compliance administrator based in Liverpool, has previous experience working in a financial services environment and is accustomed to working in a heavily regulated environment.
For more information about this role please contact Shahrzad Flanagan at Robert Walters on 0161-214-7403 or firstname.lastname@example.org