Global Wealth Compliance Advisory
Salary £130000 - £160000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 28 November 2016
The leading Global Investment Bank is looking for a Director level Global Wealth Compliance Advisory professional with Wealth Management product knowledge. This person will be responsible for product line Compliance Advisory as well as global policies and procedures for the Wealth Management Compliance division in London.
- Advising the business on Compliance regulatory matters for Wealth Management
- Identifying regulatory developments that could potentially impact the Wealth Management Compliance function
- Implementing a Wealth Management product governance framework across all regions globally
- Overseeing Regional Product advisory Compliance heads supporting the Global Head of Wealth Management Compliance
- Partnering with the Regional Product Advisory Compliance heads to ensure consistency of advice given
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships to form partnerships between Compliance and the business
- Excellent Wealth Management product knowledge to advise the business accordingly
- Strong stakeholder management skills in order to quickly develop relationships
- Ability to influence the business and promote Compliance across Financial Services
- Global Wealth Compliance Advisory exposure would be advantageous
To apply for this Global Wealth Compliance Advisory role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Emily Pearce at Emily.email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on: 0207 509 8358.