Salary £200 - £300 per day
Consultant William Young
Date posted 24 November 2016
A global Investment Bank based in London, is looking for a Sanctions Analyst to assist in a remediation project of very high risk clients. This role would be well suited to a individual with extensive Sanctions and KYC/AML experience within financial services.
Sanctions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the AML advisory teams on UN/EU/UK/US sanctions regimes
- Ensuring all Non-compliance with Policy is communicated, reported and escalated to the appropriate audience
- The investigation of complex and high risk Sanctions alerts across the region
- Ensuring true matches are escalated in the correct manner
- Improving the general compliance awareness of Sanctions risks across the business
- Strong KYC/AML experience ideally including experience in due diligence
- Knowledge of Sanctions regulations / guidance and their application to Sanctions alert investigation
- An understanding of the different types of corporate structures
- Knowledge of banking products and services
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sanctions Analyst role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.