Product Advisory Specialist
Consultant William Young
Date posted 24 November 2016
A Global American Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Product Advisory Specialist. This is a mid to senior level contract position within the Advisory group of the business covering the ongoing MIFID2 implementation project.
Product Advisory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Providing UCITS advice to the business and portfolio compliance Team
- Providing technical guidance on relevant regulations as well as regulatory filings
- Preparation and collation of Fund Board/Management Company Board reporting
- Representing Compliance in new fund launches, closures and key amendments
- Sound UCITS knowledge
- You will have relevant Compliance experience in asset management
- First rate analytical and communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic environment involving liaison and operation with colleagues globally and within the Compliance division more broadly
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Product Advisory Specialist role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.