FCC Business Risk Assessment
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Chanelle Davidtz
Date posted 24 November 2016
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a Financial Crime professional to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the definition of risk within the client portfolios and using critical thought to develop business problems and solutions through data analytics.
- Querying large data sets to generate macro insights in to financial crime risk.
- Validating output of data analytics to ensure it is accurate and achieves its analytical objective.
- Make recommendations as to mitigating action, alongside the Business and Segment FCC teams
- Analyse significant financial crime risk events (e.g. SARs, non-compliant transactions, production orders
- Ability to understand business problems, how data analytics can be used to solve these issues and generate mitiating strategies
- Validate the output from analytical models created with the objective of identifying financial crime.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management, specifically in respect of correspondent banking
The ideal candidate will have Experience and a qualification in the use of SAS, ideally in a financial crime environment within a financial institution.
Key skills required:
- Critical thought
- Understanding of correspondent banking clients, products and transaction flows.
- Awareness of the financial crime risks posed by correspondent banking.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across a range of seniority levels across the organisation.
- Experience of project work, including the minimum standards applied to project governance is desirable but not essential.
Our client is a renowned institution with an extensive Global footprint. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
If you are interested, please call Chanelle Davidtz on 02075098742 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org