Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 21 November 2016
Multiple KYC Consultant opportunities have arisen for a leading Bank in London. These roles will include supporting the New Clients and/or KYC Review teams dependent on capacity and business needs, and will involve completion of client on-boarding, undertaking ongoing reviews and KYC projects as appropriate.
KYC Consultant responsibilities include:
- Assisting with implementing a new corporate policy, wholesale standards and regulatory requirements applicable to the KYC business
- Develop procedural enhancements required in order to meet KYC requirements
- Reporting on on-boarding and period review activities as well as ad-hoc reporting
- Work closely with the business to ensure KYC business controls are documented
- Provide KYC Advisory services in the lines of business
- Liaising with teams members identifying process enhancements
Essential skills/knowledge required:
- Solid AML experience with a good understanding of KYC/AML requirements
- Experience dealing with various entity types e.g. pensions, funds, corporates etc.
- Good knowledge of JMLSG guidance notes and money laundering regulations
- Demonstrate experience working in high pressured environments
- Previous experience dealing with the front-office
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team ethic
These are initially six month contracts, competitive daily rates depending on experience.
For further information regarding this KYC Consultant opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.