Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 15 November 2016
An excellent opportunity is available at a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Compliance Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
About the Compliance Manager role:
As a member of the risk department, you will be responsible for ensuring that the bank meets its regulatory and compliance obligations.
- To provide oversight of the Compliance and Conduct Risk framework
- Keep up-to-date with all relevant Regulatory and Compliance developments and provide the business with regular updates
- Monitor the Bank’s compliance against Regulatory principles, rules and codes of conduct
- Manage the Compliance and 2nd Line Monitoring plans to ensure the business processes and Compliance procedures are being followed
- Deputy MLRO
- Secretary to Conduct Risk & Compliance committee
- Be a point of reference for all Compliance and Conduct Risk issues
- Support the Bank’s training programme in respect of Compliance and Conduct Risk related issues
- Undertake deep dive reports for CRO, Risk Committees and Board as required
The Compliance Manager will possess extensive experience across compliance and risk, ideally from within a financial services environment. You will have a good knowledge of business, commercial and corporate banking customers and have experience of AML monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region.
Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org