Financial Crime Regulatory Specialist
Salary £450 - £600 per day
Location City of London
Consultant William Young
Date posted 15 November 2016
A Global American Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Financial Crime Regulatory Specialist. This is a senior level contract position within the Global Financial Crime team coordinating the day-to-day implementation of the Firm’s enterprise-wide financial crime prevention efforts.
Financial Crime Regulatory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Providing advice and guidance to non-UK EMEA Financial Crimes officers on global and regional Financial Crimes standards
- Acting as the primary escalation point for issues relating to Financial Crimes in non-UK EMEA locations
- Management and development of the non-UK EMEA governance framework
- Reviewing Financial Crimes/AML regulatory reports for non-UK EMEA locations
- Recent and relevant experience of Financial Crimes Compliance
- Ability to recognise and escalate risks and issues appropriately
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements to unique transaction/client situations
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with staff and external stakeholders of all seniority across different jurisdictions
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Crime Regulatory Specialist role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.