Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading European fintech payments company are currently searching for a Compliance Associate to join their growing team in at their headquarters London. This role has come about due to the expansion of the compliance team and will report directly into the Head of Compliance. There is also opportunity to travel to other offices within Europe.
The company focus on providing FX, currency risk management, international payments and trade financing which is built upon using leading technology. The quickly expanding firm have offices across Europe and focus on working with small to medium enterprises across the globe. They are looking for a dynamic, driven and articulate individual to join their entrepreneurial and expanding compliance team.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Officer role:
- Provide risk and compliance advice to the business on a range of regulatory issues
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance to develop and implement the global compliance programme
- Provide training across all business functions on regulatory matters
- Design and implement frameworks, policies, procedures and systems
- Oversee and monitor the global compliance programme
- Manage regulatory compliance projects focusing on regulations and legislation's
- Work closely with tech teams to enhance solutions in regards to compliance matters
- Investigate, record and report on any policy breach’s
You will have:
- 3-4 years compliance experience within a financial services firm
- Strong understanding of regulatory regime and how they impact Authorised Payment Institutions (APIs) and E-money Institutions (EMI’s)
- Experience reviewing and updating compliance policies within a global firm
- Experience of working with National Bank of Belgium (NBB) regulations
- Strong French or Dutch language skills
This Compliance Officer role has come about due to the expansion of the compliance tem and will report directly into the Head of Compliance. There is also opportunity to travel to other offices within Europe.
If this Compliance Officer role is of interest to you please contact Claire Wright on 0207 509 8746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.