Senior Compliance Manager
Salary £45000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 09 November 2016
An extremely exciting Senior Compliance Manager position has just become available at one of the fastest growing fintech businesses in Europe. You will be given the fantastic opportunity to become part of the fast growing global team of experienced compliance professionals.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Compliance Manager will be:
- To manage a compliance team and ensure that key tasks such as due diligence and monitoring are carried out effectively and efficiently
- To oversee key processes and procedures, ensuring that the compliance team operates in line with UK regulations and with PPRO Policies and Procedures
- To establish reporting and monitoring procedures to assist senior management in maintaining oversight over operational compliance tasks
- To oversee fraud and AML transaction monitoring and to work with other departments to ensure the effective handling of compliance matters relating to the businesses clients
To be the Senior Compliance Manager you will need:
- Line manager experience with at least 5 years experience in a people management role
- Strong experience in Compliance and Financial Crime and with knowledge of FCA-regulated businesses
- Knowledge of E-money regulations, Payment Service Regulations and UK AML regulations
- The ability to work with a team but also proactively and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
As the Senior Compliance Manager you will have the great opportunity to work with a fast growing fintech business who act as an alternative payments method for its global clients. You will be managing a group of striving compliance professionals, liaising with one of the group’s global teams and will report straight to the Director of Compliance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.