Financial Crime Compliance Officer
Salary £65000 - £95000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 09 November 2016
A rarely available Financial Crime Compliance Officer has just become available at a leading corporate and investment bank based in London. This exciting role sits within the Financial Security Team and reports directly to the Deputy MLRO.
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Crime Compliance Officer will be:
- Strong experience in AML and Sanctions
- To develop and update risk-based Controls and Monitoring Plan
- To monitor and control all aspects of Financial Crime and report and present these findings to internal committees
- To develop Management Information, take on ad hoc projects and to present at various committees
- To present MI on a regular basis to Senior Management
To be the Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will need:
- Strong communication skills and good people management skills
- Substantial financial crime knowledge gained from working within an investment bank or securities house
- Previous people management experience and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of UK KYC requirements
- An in depth understanding of the requirements within the 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive
As the Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will be able to become the senior figure in a team of KYC specialists. You will be working for a leading corporate and investment bank with an international client base and will have the great opportunity to report directly into the Deputy MLRO.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.