PEP Screening Business Analyst
Salary £200 - £275 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 07 November 2016
A large bank in central London is currently looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to join their financial crime team to support part of their financial crime project. The Business Analyst will provide leadership for the PEP screening application, using Fircosoft.
There is an exciting opportunity within the financial crime team at a large bank in central London. The financial crime team is involved with a large scale financial crime project which is in need of an experienced BA to provide leadership to the PEP careening application, using Fircosoft.
- Development of procedure maps and overviews
- UAT preparation support
- UAT execution support
- 100% completion of key project documentation as detailed within the bank’s change process during the project life cycle stages
- Test case & script reviews
- Provide weekly progress reports to Project Board
- Weekly status reporting
- Updates on dependencies, requirement traceability& RAIDs reporting
- In depth understanding of terrorism and PEPs screening processes in financial services
- Experience is of payments processing using the system Fircosoft
- Skilled in BA requirement elicitation, traceability & User Acceptance Test scripting
- Individual is a proven proactive self-starter
Please contact Michael Cellier via email Michael.email@example.com to discuss further.