Anti Bribery and Corruption Specialist
Salary £65000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 07 November 2016
A new Senior Anti Bribery and Corruption Specialist role has arisen within a top global investment bank to be based in London. This exciting senior role provides the opportunity to support the wider ABC team and senior stakeholders for the business.
The primary responsibilities of the Specialist, Anti-bribery and Corruption will be:
- To support the ABC whilst reporting in directly to the Global Head, Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- To support relevant stakeholders to make decisions and also provide advice to stakeholders on polices related to FCC
- To provide governance and oversight of FC related policies globally
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions
As the Anti Bribery and Corruption specialist you will:
- Proven experience working within ABC for a financial institution
- 7+ year experience in financial crime
- A strong understanding of the FCA
To learn more about this Anti Bribery and Corruption Specialist role, call Jessica Hodson on 020 75098459 or apply today.