Compliance Advisory Specialist
Salary £43000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 November 2016
An excellent opportunity is available for a Compliance Advisory Specialist who will be floor based, working with staff across middle office to ensure they act in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
The Compliance Advisory Specialist working for a global investment bank will be based in Birmingham City Centre will be floor based and will directly support the business with all compliance related queries. You will provide business line and legal entity compliance advisory coverage within rates trading and structuring.
- Monitor regulatory developments and changes
- Build and maintain effective relationships across other control functions, compliance staff and regulatory authorities and exchanges
- Ensure on-going familiarity with business products
- Understanding the advisory compliance strategy for the relevant business areas and delivering appropriately
- Provide advice and assistance on the application of rules and policies to specific transactions
The Compliance Advisory Specialist will have a strong compliance background from within banking and have a strong understanding across FX, structuring, corporate finance and debt. You will have experience of working in an advisory capacity previously within a financial services environment.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region.
Please apply now or for further information, please contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2564 or at Kayte.firstname.lastname@example.org