Financial Crime Assurance Manager
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 01 November 2016
An exciting Financial Crime Assurance Manager role is now available at a one of the world’s leading investment banks based in London. This fantastic opportunity provides the chance to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to ensure reports from Assurance reports.
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Crime Assurance Manager will be:
- To support the assessment of the effectiveness of FCC teams across the Group through the development of periodic risk-based assurance reviews undertaken by the regional Assurance teams
- To participate in Assurance reviews of Global Business and Regional FCC teams and assess the effectiveness of Assurance
- To undertake periodic reviews of the FCC functions and instruct and direct other members of the function
- Build and manage key internal relationships with global and regional FCC stakeholders
To be the Financial Crime Assurance Manager you will need:
- To act proactively and come up with innovative ideas to enhance the team’s activities
- Proven experience in risk assessments and periodic reviews for financial crime
- To be able to develop and maintain close working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, experience of managing a team and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong experience of Financial Crime Compliance gained from working within an investment bank
As the Financial Crime Assurance Manager you will have the great opportunity to work at global investment bank who have clients in over 80 countries. This role allows you to provide both leadership and expertise to a very important team for the business.
Please get in touch with Jessica Hodson on 020 7509 8459 for further details.