Deputy Head of Financial Crime Governance
Salary £65000 - £85000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 25 October 2016
A rarely available Deputy Head of Financial Crime Governance, Europe has just become available at a leading investment bank based in central London. This exciting senior role provides assistance to the Head, Governance, FCC, Europe to oversee management of all financial crime risks in the Region. As the Deputy Head of Governance, you will be based in London but will work with global senior stakeholders.
The primary responsibilities of the Deputy Head of Financial Crime Governance, Europe will be:
- To support the Head of Financial Crime Governance, Europe in executing the Global Risk Assessment in the region
- To co-ordinate MI and ensure visibility to the right stakeholders
- To undertake the reviews of country frameworks and to co-ordinate management of audits across the business
- To support countries to prepare for audit and assess whether risks identified in other countries could materialise elsewhere in the region
- To provide leadership to the regional FCC network and to partner closely with the Group FCC and their teams
- To be the first port of call for Country Heads of FCC
To be the Deputy Head of Financial Crime Governance, Europe you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years working in Compliance or FCC (intended only as a guide)
- Strong FCC knowledge and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of handling Audit enquiries and experience of implementing Operational Risk Framework
- Team management and staff development experience
As the Deputy Head, Governance, FCC, Europe you will be providing assistance to the Head, Governance, FCC, Europe in providing leadership to the regional FCC network. You will also be able to communicate with other regional teams to ensure there is a consistent message to country FCC.
To apply to this Deputy Head of Financial Crime Governance job, please click the link or call Jessica Hodson for further details 020 7509 8459.