Sanctions Payments Officer
Salary £25000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 21 October 2016
An exciting Payments Controls Officer role has just become available at a large largest global banks. The role is based in London and gives you the chance to join the high performing Financial Crime Prevention Team who report directly into the UK MLRO.
As the Payments Control Officer you will be specifically responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with policy on financial sanctions and embargoes
- Customer and transaction screening
- Reviewal of PEP referrals
- Transaction Monitoring – reviewing and assessing alerts for money laundering risk and reporting findings internally
- Tracking all documentation to support the review and resolution of payments alerted
As the Payments Control Officer will need to:
- You must have sanctions experience
- Have had previous financial sanctions and transactional monitoring experience, preferably in an investment bank
- Be confident in being able to identify, investigate and mitigate financial crime risk
- Work well in a team but also work autonomously and proactively
- Have knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and how to mitigate it’s risk
If you are driven, determined and ambitious then this is the perfect career step for you. Great opportunities await you in this new and exciting Payments Control Officer Role.
Apply today or call Jessica Hodson on 02075098459 to find out more about this role.