Registrations Compliance Officer
Salary £90000 - £110000 per annum
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 21 October 2016
A leading investment bank are currently looking for a compliance professional to join their registrations team based in London. They are looking for someone to assist in the management of their registrations functions whilst implementing and enhancing the registrations culture throughout the business.
Key responsibilities of the Registrations Compliance Officer role include:
- Management of all EMEA registration and certification requirements
- Responsibility for all associated administrative duties
- The preparation and delivery of presentations in respect of the Registrations function
- The drafting and maintenance of all Registration policies and procedures
- Represent the team and take a leading role in key stakeholder meetings and training
- The development of the UK Registrations/Certification monitoring programme
- Ensure that SME advice provided is of a high, consistent standard and documented appropriate
- Driving forward enhancements to BAU processes
- Lead in technology enhancements to the Global Licensing and Registration system
As a Registrations Compliance Officer you will have:
- Experience working in a compliance Registrations function
- Understanding of UK and EME Regulations
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
If this Registrations Compliance Officer role is of interest you please contact Claire Wright on 0207 509 8746.