Global Financial Crimes Advisory
Salary £65000 - £125000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 19 October 2016
A new Global Financial Crime Advisory role has been created in a large global investment bank. While the role will be based in London, this role will suit someone who loves travel and thrives on the challenges it brings.
In this Global Financial Crimes Advisory role you will:
- Focus on supporting the pacific and Latin America regions with frequent travel required to these area's
- You will be working with country heads, and senior members of the mentioned regions to help them prepare ahead of regulator and monitor visits
- You will be expected to use your outstanding knowledge of AML and Sanctions to guide them on best practice in a way which takes into account the context of the culture and regulatory requirements
This is an excellent role within the market, and offers outstanding opportunity for progression.
To do this Global Financial Crimes Advisory role you must have:
- Extensive AML/CTF/Sanctions/ABC expertise
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience dealing with executives including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy
- Experience in Risk and Operations Management, together with business management
- Experience dealing with regulatory matters
- Experience interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and /or data to provide succinct summary for management
- Experience working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business globally
- Experience of multiple cultures
To learn more about this role, please apply today or call Jessica Hodson on 020 75098459.
Please note: If you are from a predominately KYC / On-boarding background, you will not be considered for this Global Financial Crimes Advisory role.