Fixed Income Compliance Advisory
Salary £100000 - £110000 per annum + +Bonus +Benefits
Consultant Joseph Guilfoyle
Date posted 19 October 2016
A Global Investment Bank based in London, is looking for a Fixed Income Compliance Advisory professional to join their Markets Compliance Advisory team. You will be responsible for advising the Fixed Income businesses on a wide variety of issues and regulatory change agendas, including MIFIDii. This is a rare opportunity to join a respected Markets Compliance team at senior level, in a business where career progression and internal mobility is promoted.
Fixed Income Compliance Advisory Responsibilities:
- Working on the trading floor responding to ad hoc queries from Sales and Trading staff
- Providing regulatory advice to the Fixed Income businesses, including Rates and FX
- Attending Steering Committees giving views and commenting on regulatory initiatives and developments
- Assisting in the development and the roll-out of bespoke Compliance training programmes
- Educated to degree standard
- Strong understanding of Markets Compliance
- Fixed Income product knowledge – Preferably Rates
- Experience working in an Investment Bank or Financial Services is preferred
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders in the business
Please contact Joseph Guilfoyle on 0207 509 8865 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this Fixed Income Compliance Advisory role.