Head of Financial Crime Advisory
Salary £85000 - £160000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 19 October 2016
A new role is available in a top investment bank as the EMEA Head of Financial Crime Advisory.
A rarely available EMEA, Head of Financial Crime Advisory role has just become available at a leading global financial services firm based in central London. This exciting senior role provides the opportunity to manage and oversee teams in the EMEA and also to coordinate with other senior peers in the firm’s other regions.
The primary responsibilities of the Head of Financial Crime Advisory will be:
- Overseeing the core AML/Sanctions Systems
- Managing the client due diligence, onboarding and periodic refresh teams in the EMEA
- Providing guidance relating to EDD for all EMEA clients and assisting Operations division on day to day AML escalations
- Overseeing the implementation of projects and setting goals and objectives for direct reports
To be the Head of AML & Sanctions Advisory you will need:
- Substantial Financial Crime knowledge and understanding of the UK and other EMEA/Global regulatory regimes
- Previous people management experience and the ability to work with a very broad range of stakeholders
- A broad understanding of an effective Compliance Programme
- Exceptional judgement and risk management experience
As the EMEA, Head of AML and Sanctions Advisory you will have the great opportunity to work at leading global financial services firm who have clients spanning 43 countries. You will be managing teams of experienced professionals in the EMEA and will become an important focus point for the firm.
Apply today or call Jessica Hodson on 020 7509 8459 to find out more.