Market Abuse Compliance Specialist
Salary £600 - £650 per day
Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 19 October 2016
A globally recognised tier one Financial Institution based in London, with a leading market presence is looking to recruit a Market Abuse Compliance specialist on a contractual basis for an initial three to six month contract focusing developing Market Abuse policy and frameworks
Key Market Abuse Compliance Specialist responsibilities include:
- Develop/refine the Market Abuse (MAR) policy framework and governance model
- Review existing policies relating to Market Abuse. Identify gaps and work with stakeholders to agree revisions and new policy requirements
- Working with Compliance partners, help to build/refine the global Market Abuse framework with appropriate surveillance and monitoring and escalations within the business / region / globally, including: Personal Account Dealing reporting/requests, Inside Information escalations and maintenance of Insider and Restricted lists, Conflicts of Interest assessments, E-comms and trade surveillance
- Handling escalations of ethics and business conduct arising in the EMEA region
Experience and knowledge required:
- Expertise in implementing Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and Conflicts of Interest
- Proven project experience, specifically with regards to Conflicts, Ethics and MAD/MAR implementation
- Experience in global Financial Services regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills. Customer orientation.
- Ability to collaborate and influence colleagues
This is a three to six month contract based in London, competitive daily rate circa £600 per day.
For further information regarding the Market Abuse Compliance Specialist, please apply directly.