Compliance Registrations Analyst
Consultant William Young
Date posted 18 October 2016
A Global Investment Bank, based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for a Compliance Registrations Analyst to join there Core Compliance Team. You will be tasked with assisting in the prompt implementation of internal processes and procedures to ensure that employee registrations are progressed swiftly and efficiently. This role would be well suited to a individual with previous Central Compliance and Compliance registrations experience.
Compliance Registrations Analyst responsibilities:
- Creation of registration packs, reviewing them against checklists
- Data input to external system
- Data reconciliation between internal and external systems
- Updating records in Firm systems
- Running ad-hoc reports and analysing data in excel
- Previous Central Compliance and Registrations experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented and good memory skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the Compliance Registrations Analyst role for you. Apply today or email me on William.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.