Salary £45000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 12 October 2016
A new KYC Advisor role has become available within a Global Financial Services Group, to be based in their London office.
An exciting KYC Advisor role has just become available at a well renowned Global Financial Services Group based in central London. This is a new role for the business and is part of a wider focus on the group’s growing investment in financial crime.
In this KYC Analyst role you will:
- Be on-boarding new clients including high risk entities
- Be responsible for validating KYC documents and advising on AML/MiFID issues
- Manage different relationships to ensure the collection of documentation and completion of due diligence
- Identify Politically Exposed Persons associated with medium and high risk clients
- Complete enhanced due diligence searches associated with medium and high risk clients
- Assist on projects relating to wider KYC functions
As the KYC Analyst you will:
- Have a strong understanding of KYC/AML
- Have had experience of performing KYC functions in an Investment Bank or similar entity
- Have proven communication skills
- Work well within a team but also be able to thrive autonomously under pressure
As the KYC Advisor you will have a fantastic opportunity to work within a Global Financial Services Group who has an international network spanning over 30 countries. You will be working with new clients for the firm and will become an important part of a group of experienced professionals.
If you are driven, determined and want to further your career then this is the perfect role for you. Great opportunities await you in this new and exciting KYC Analyst Role.
Please get in touch with Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org