Salary £120 - £180 per day
Consultant William Young
Date posted 12 October 2016
A Financial Services Institution based in Canary Wharf, London are looking for a KYC Analyst to assist in the remediation, refresh and review of new and existing clients.
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the Canary Wharf, are looking for an experienced KYC Analyst to join their Compliance Function. You will sit in the Compliance team responsible for ensuring KYC is conducted in Compliance with the relevant Money Laundering Regulations, requirements and Business Rules. This role would be well suited to an individual with broad KYC, Sanctions and PEPS experience from a financial services background.
KYC Analyst Responsibilities:
- Initiate and create KYC profiles for new customers
- Review publicly available sources of information to identify the structure of the customer
- Work with the Front Office (or customer if appropriate) to source additional documentation
- Ensure that the customer and relevant/ key parties have been identified and recorded for screening purposes
- Review and prepare all KYC documentation for approval by the KYC Document Control team
- Broad KYC experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge and experience in Sanctions and PEPS
- Ability to review, analyse and summarise information meticulously
- Relevant knowledge of UK regulations and industry guidance on customer due diligence
- Strong attention to detail
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the KYC Analyst role for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.