Financial Promotions Specialist
Salary £400 - £500 per day
Consultant William Young
Date posted 03 October 2016
A Global Financial Services Institution based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Financial Promotions Specialist. The Financial Promotions Specialist to provide compliance support to the marketing team, specifically in relation to the production of presentation materials. This role would be well suited to a individual with extensive Financial Promotions experience within Financial Services as well as exposure to different marketing rules within different jurisdictions.
Financial Promotions Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop robust processes for ensuring presentation materials are complied efficiently and effectively
- Provide compliance advisory support to the business area in the production and distribution of presentation materials
- Review and approve such materials where required to ensure compliance with regulatory rules
- Act as a conduit for the flow of information and advice between the compliance team and the business area, and vice versa
- Provide training to ensure individuals in the business area are equipped to self-comply materials
- Prior experience working with financial promotions, ideally including prior exposure to marketing rules in multiple jurisdictions
- Good knowledge of the UK regulatory system including the FCA’s supervisory approach and the Handbook of rules/guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and good decision-making in managing risk
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Promotions Specialist role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.