Compliance Testing Specialist
Consultant William Young
Date posted 03 October 2016
A Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for a Compliance Testing Specialist to join their Compliance Team. The Testing Specialist will be responsible for helping to deliver the department’s Compliance testing work, targeting Compliance resources at higher risk areas to gain assurance about the strength of the Firm’s internal governance, risk management and controls.
Compliance Testing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and delivery of a portfolio of Compliance Tests / Reviews to monitor compliance with Regulation and internal policy
- Assist with Quality Assurance on completed Compliance tests
- Ensure the Firm takes a risk based approach and proportionate approach to scoping tests
- Complete testing efficiently to make the best use of available resources
- Relevant Compliance monitoring and Testing experience
- Broad understanding of the FCA Handbooks and Regulatory approach
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in person and in writing
- Previous experience of wholesale banking advantageous
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Compliance Testing Specialist role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.