Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary £400 - £600 per day
Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 03 October 2016
A tier one Investment bank in London, clear market leaders in the industry, is looking to recruit a strong Regulatory Affairs Manager with experience managing relationships with its regulators e.g. (FCA) Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority.
This pivotal role which sits within the Group Regulatory Affairs team will be responsible for managing the groups relationships with its regulators to drive and deliver strategy.
Main Regulatory Affairs Manager responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the groups relationship and supervisory interface with its regulators
- Maintain the groups relationship plan with the FCA, enforcing internal protocols for the bank
- Provision of written and verbal briefings and updates with the senior management team
- Tracking and assessing regulatory reforms globally including European developments
- High light key risks, issues, regulatory changes and challenges that will impact the group
- Working closely with the group public affairs, influence the regulatory conduct agenda
- Relationship management with the regulators e.g. FCA, FSA, PRA
- Interacting with senior business heads with a professional and proactive approach
Essential skills required:
- Proven track record working within a regulatory affairs or development team
- Significant experience within financial services with a good understanding of regulations
- Previous experience managing relationships with regulatory authorities, government bodies
- Demonstrate a good level of stakeholder management
For further information, regarding the Regulatory Affairs Manager position please apply directly quoting the reference.