Financial Crime Advisory - Wholesale
Salary £70000 - £120000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 30 September 2016
A large global investment bank is seeking an experienced financial crime advisory expert to come in and work within an established and credible financial crime team.
A new Financial Crime Advisory - Wholesale role has become available within a top bank within London. The role will be based in the London office but will have a global focus, working with all regions the bank covers.
This is a fantastic role career wise, with outstanding exposure to different global regulation as well as working with country heads of financial crime.
In the Financial Crime Advisory - Wholesale role, you will:
- Develop on-going strategic direction and enhancements to FCC risk inherent in the Markets business lines
- Provide input into projects to enhance the monitoring of the Markets product range, in particular the products generated through the Equities Asset class and those products delivered through the Markets Operations function including transaction monitoring techniques and processes to ensure a global consistent approach
- Provide dedicated compliance advice on all issues relating to the complicated Markets business.
- Work together with the IT teams to assess the data integrity, the feeds from the core systems to the transaction monitoring systems and ensuring sound data mapping.
- Provide dedicated compliance advisory on all issues relating to the Markets business top and emerging risks.
- Collaborate and foster good working relationships with business and Compliance colleagues.
- Liaise with other areas of the business and compliance to ensure full engagement of stakeholders
- Support MI reporting requirements as needed
To do this role, you will have
- Recognised professional Compliance qualification in AML
- Good understanding of Investment Businesses.
- Good understanding of payment operations (including SWIFT RMAs) is required.
- Good understanding of the relevant FCA rules (e.g. Systems and Controls) and all other relevant legislation and guidance, particularly in relation to transaction monitoring.
- An understanding of Global Banking and Markets industry and related products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven team player with an open communication style
To learn more about this role, please apply today or call Jess on 020 7509 8459