Corporate Governance Manager
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Christina D'Cruze
Date posted 30 September 2016
An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Governance Manager has become available within Secure Trust, a leading Banking Organisation based in the West Midlands. This is a key role within the business as you will develop all corporate Governance requirements and the Group policy framework across the Bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with the Corporate Governance Code and any associated regulation
- Ensure both the Board and Business Governance arrangements are robust
- Monitoring, analysis and enhancing the reporting and information flows between the Governance committees.
- The role be responsible for identifying and developing plans to respond to any new Governance requirements and/or regulator requirements/guidance
The successful Corporate Governance Manager will have:
- Significant experience in Financial Services, preferably in a Governance and/or Policy Management role
- Have in depth knowledge of the UK Code of Corporate Governance and FCA requirements
- Excellent communication skills and confidently able to deal with Senior Board Members
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with Secure Trust please contact me or click to apply.