Sanctions and Payments Analyst
Salary £120 - £150 per day
Consultant William Young
Date posted 30 September 2016
A Global Investment Bank based in Dorset is looking for a Sanctions and Payments Analyst to join their Financial Crime team.
This Investment Banking firm, based in Dorset is looking for a Sanctions and Payments Analyst to sit within their Financial Crime team identifying suspicious activities and reporting on them. This role would be well suited to a individual with strong sanctions, payments and alert monitoring experience and would offer great career development.
KYC/AML Analyst Responsibilities:
- Processing of payments and other transactions escalated within the Fircosoft FMF and Global Sanctions Manager systems
- Support the review of production transactions across the business
- To adhere to regular controls and procedures to ensure that a zero-tolerance environment for sanctions breaches is maintained
- To investigate and resolve problems associated with the adherence to OFAC and other sanctions programs in a timely and customer focused manner
- Knowledge of banking / payment processing, especially familiarity with SWIFT and other payment message structures required
- Experience within Sanctions and AML
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills in risk assessment. The ability to make sound decisions, including escalation when appropriate, in regard of AML or sanction risk
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sanctions and Payments Analyst role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8886 to find out more.