Financial Crime Investigations Specialist
Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 23 September 2016
A Global Investment Bank based in London, is looking for a Financial Crime Investigations specialist to support the Regulatory and Legal cases. The role will directly report into the Deputy Head of Client Investigations.
This Global Investment Banking firm based in London is looking for a Financial Crime Investigations specialist to come in and advise on risk management responses to identified risk concerns from investigations. This role would be well suited to an individual that has Financial Crime Investigations experience.
Financial Crime Responsibilities:
- Making recommendations to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks from investigations
- Analysing significant financial crime risk events
- Understanding technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Applying Group and Financial Crime policies and processes related to AML surveillance, client screening and risk assessment to manage risks
- Knowledge of Financial Crime related policies and procedures
- Experience conducting Financial Crime Investigations
- Experience identifying and advising on risk events
- Understanding of CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
Should you be interested in this Financial Crime Investigations specialist role please contact Sylvia Correia on 02075098499