Salary £70000 - £110000 per annum + + benefits + bonus
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 22 September 2016
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Conflicts Clearing professional to work within their Global Markets Business. They are looking for someone from a Legal or Compliance background with strong Conflicts knowledge. You will have a good understanding of the markets business covering both public and private side.
Conflicts Clearing VP key responsibilities:
- Working closely with various Markets teams to seek relevant deal information and log potential private-side transactions within the system
- Identifying and resolving any potential conflicts of interest that may arise from
- Working through business selection discussions with senior management
- Significant stakeholder management across the wider Global Markets Business
- Experience in dealing with investment banking
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven team work skills but also the ability to be proactive and autonomous
- The ability to be sensitive to confidential information within financial services
- Excellent organisation skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
If you would be interested in this Private Side Advisory opportunity, please contact Emily Pearce on email@example.com or 0207 509 8358.